Our Candidate Process
- CV Screening
- Assessment & Training
- Competence Interview
- Testimonials scrutiny
- Post offer follow up
- Evaluation of clerical skills.
- Evaluating whether the candidate is having related experience in job, function, industry, and geography as the ones required for the job.
- Assess the candidates real grasp of written and grammatical English
- Checking about the salary, whether the expectations can fit the budget.
- Check whether he fits into the company culture without causing disruption to either himself or the organization.
Benefits of Having an Effective Recruitment and Selection Process:
Having an effective recruitment process can provide the following benefits:
- Lower hiring costs– By hiring new employees will increase the profitability and performance of your business. You can help your departments by providing the necessary resources and manpower to fulfill their responsibilities along with financially helping your organization by reducing cost-per-hire.
- Better quality of new hires– By fast-tracking candidate’s feedback, you’ll be more likely to retain their interest and have quality hires. A slower process makes them lose interest in the job and look for other companies.
- Increases employee productivity– By outsourcing the recruitment process, HR can invest time in training new and existing employees. By focusing on learning and development, you can improve employee engagement and performance which will bring good results.